Current News From Lamplighter
April 24, 2017
This week, April 24th - 28th, is the week our students in Kindergarten through 8th grades will be taking Stanford 10 Achievement Tests. Students should arrive each day by 8:30, well rested and having had a good breakfast. Results of the achievement tests are one indicator, along with classroom performance and overall mastery of the Montessori materials, of academic achievemetn of LMS students.
Spirit Week is next week, May 1st through May 5th.
Spirit Week 2017
Show your School Spirit
- Monday (May 1st)– Inside Out Day (wear your shirt [and pants if you want] in-side out)
- Tuesday (May 2nd)– Wear Your Class Color
- Middle School – Purple
- Upper El. – Blue
- Lower El - Green
- EC: Lavarreda – Yellow
- EC: Beaty – Orange
- Toddler (Panjwani & Snow) - Red
- Wednesday (May 3rd)– Book Character Day (Come dressed as your favorite character FROM A BOOK.)
- Thursday (May 4th) - Favorite Sports Team Day
- Friday (May 5th) - Wear your Lamplighter Tee-shirt Day. Friday is also Field Day!
Mayfest Has A New Look: A Family Picnic. Saturday, May 6th from 11 AM - 1:00 PM. Bring your picnic blankets. Mr. Michael Clayton will present his Magic Show beginning at 11:30 AM. In case you don't want to pack a lunch you can purchase from A Square Meal on Wheels Food Truck or MemPops Truck. Please plan to be there and celebrate a great school year with your Lamplighter Friends! Look for the flyer in your child's weekly folder.
It is Yearbook time of the year. Yearbook Ads need to be submitted by Friday, April 28th, Yearbook Orders need to be submitted by Friday, May 5th,
Head of School